During your studies, you will receive assistance to be able to:
- Help with problems, dilemmas, stalls in life skills and work, irrespective of the client’s faith and conviction.
- Be an efficient, emphatic, and motivating leader in your business, NGO or church community, in agreement with your employees, colleagues, or volunteers.
- Accompany members of Christian communities who are in faith crises, stalls, stagnations in the renewal of their faith with empathy.
- Set goals in line with Biblical norms and values in your business, NGO or church community, and attain them consciously and in a planned manner.
- Have a constructive attitude to problems and conflicts in your workplace or ministry and handle them so that everyone can identify with the solution.
Consultations: BA and MA weekends (During term-time, usually the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). 7 sessions per semester, 5×90-minute classes per session. (Depending on the number of applicants, a Friday group starts as well.)
Due to the characteristics of the training, we can provide HYBRID education in this course ONLY PARTIALLY.
In the course of the training, we mainly employ the solution-focused brief coaching approach, but the students will get an insight into the models of other schools as well.
The language of teaching is English.