Seeing another person’s disturbed soul, has it ever occur to you that you want to help but you are helpless? Have you ever wanted to support someone in their problem but you felt incompetent? At PTF, taking the Bible’s truths, as well as Jesus’ teachings and example as a basis, you can learn about how to stand by others.
Bachelor’s degree (BA)
State scholarship or self-sponsored, when HUF 100,000 per semester
Standard Completion Time
You will learn:
In the course of your studies, you will:
- grow in psychological, methodological and theological knowledge, with which you can support your client, their inner #8211; spiritual healing,
- acquire scientific and methodological knowledge on family, on the priority of being raised in a family, and on the cooperation with families,
- receive assistance to be able to have an overview of the social phenomena and processes that affect your client,
- receive assistance to be able to confirm Christian values with your client,
- receive assistance to be able to provide a guidance in line with the teachings of the Bible and applying current research findings for those struggling with psychological or life skill issues in the society
- become acquainted with the history and characteristics of biblical times and the church
- be absorbed in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, and know its main interpretations,
- be able to put your knowledge into practice as well with the help of our field practices in pastoral care.
The training is open for high school graduates.
The entrance exam includes a personal conversation and an on-line Bible knowledge test.
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.