Are you preparing to be a pastor? Or would you simply delve into Jesus’ teachings? Would you like to be absorbed in the study of the bible? Are you interested in the circumstances under which its texts and stories were born? Would you like to know how to pass them over so that they have a powerful effect today as well?
Approach biblical truths from a new angle at our pastor’s training. You can ask your professors openly, and have upbuilding conversations with your fellow students. You will be enriched with new inspiration, knowledge and fellowship, as a result of which you will perform your ministry effectively, with a renewed strength.
Végzettségi szint: Bachelor’s degree (BA)
Önköltség / költségtérítés:
HUF 100,000 per semester
Képzési idő félévekben:
Mit fogsz tanulni?
During your studies, you will:
- get acquainted with the history and characteristics of biblical times and the church
- be absorbed in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, and know its main interpretations
- receive assistance to learn making presentations, public talk, and creative writing
- receive assistance to express your viewpoint and argue for what you believe
- be able to put your knowledge into practice as well with the help of our pastoral field practices.
For further details, see the training and outcome requirements by clicking here.
A As specializing courses of the syllabus of Bachelor in Catechist Teaching, the courses of the first two semesters of the Catechist Teacher vocational programme are taught. If you would like to participate in the Catechist Teacher postgraduate studies after your bachelor’s degree, you can do it at PTF after graduating from your BA studies. Courses completed in the BA programme are acknowledged in the Catechist Teacher vocational training programme .
The training is open for high school graduates.
The admission exam includes a personal interview and an on-line Bible knowledge test.
Jelentkezz és kezdd el a képzést a következő induláskor!
A 2020 szeptemberében induló képzések PÓTFELVÉTELI jelentkezési határideje:
2020. AUGUSZTUS 30.