Structure and subjects of the training:
- I. Key leadership issues: (1) The essence of leadership, (2) Leading knowledge workers, (3) Sociology of organization 101, (4) Management styles and working atmosphere, (5) Power and responsibility, (6) Organizational communication.
- II. Key leadership tasks: 7. Financial leadership, 8. Planning and implementation, 9. Development of cooperation, 10. Shaping the organizational culture, 11. Decision-making, 12. Peace-building conflict management.
- III. The person of the leader: (13) Self-management, (14) Leadership ethics.
During the course, you can learn from both lecturers and participants. We believe that in the course of our leadership training, students also gain a lot of experience from one another. We help mutual learning in different ways:
- The lecturers prepare interactive presentations, not just frontal teaching.
- Students process Biblical case studies together.
- We discuss and process personal examples and cases.
- Classes are enriched with videos.
- Certain tasks can be performed individually and others in a small groups.
- We also develop your presentation skills through the presentation of the results of project tasks and homework.
- You do not only get the results but we also evaluate them together.
- We recommend you and provide a variety of readings.
The training takes place on 15 contact days, approximately every two weeks on weekends, Fridays and/or Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:40 p.m.
kerül sor. Check the detailed class schedule.
Our top priorities include the development and widespread advertisement of the Leadership with a Christian Approach postgraduate specialized training course, and the winning of potential students. To this end, we also work together with Hungarian and foreign organizations which have gained great experience in Christian leadership training. They include: