Leadership with a Christian Approach
Do you also think there is a serious shortage of competent leaders these days? The goal of our training course is to fill this gap so that leaders practice their profession in a prepared and competent way, and along Christian values. Many people who work in churches, congregations, and other Christian organizations did not choose this career because they wanted to be managers. Rather because they have been invited to preaching, pastoral care, healing, teaching or caring for the helpless. However, their profession unwittingly puts them in a position of leadership that they are not prepared for. Are you also in this situation? Do you want to become a better leader and acquire the competences necessary for this? This training is just for you. Are you a Christian professional committed to the faith who works in business, government, education, social care, arts or sports? Do you feel the task of leadership is beyond your abilities and strength? Don’t you know what to do with the ethical dilemmas you’re facing as a leader? Or do you just want to develop and become a better, more competent leader? We’re waiting for you, too. Whichever group you belong to, you acquire Biblically established and up-to-date leadership skills in our training.
State-recognized higher education
HUF 240,000 per semester
Standard Completion Time
You will learn:
Structure and subjects of the training:
- I. Key leadership issues: (1) The essence of leadership, (2) Leading knowledge workers, (3) Sociology of organization 101, (4) Management styles and working atmosphere, (5) Power and responsibility, (6) Organizational communication.
- II. Key leadership tasks: 7. Financial leadership, 8. Planning and implementation, 9. Development of cooperation, 10. Shaping the organizational culture, 11. Decision-making, 12. Peace-building conflict management.
- III. The person of the leader: (13) Self-management, (14) Leadership ethics.
During the course, you can learn from both lecturers and participants. We believe that in the course of our leadership training, students also gain a lot of experience from one another. We help mutual learning in different ways:
- The lecturers prepare interactive presentations, not just frontal teaching.
- Students process Biblical case studies together.
- We discuss and process personal examples and cases.
- Classes are enriched with videos.
- Certain tasks can be performed individually and others in a small groups.
- We also develop your presentation skills through the presentation of the results of project tasks and homework.
- You do not only get the results but we also evaluate them together.
- We recommend you and provide a variety of readings.
The training takes place on 15 contact days, approximately every two weeks on weekends, Fridays and/or Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:40 p.m.
kerül sor. Check the detailed class schedule.
Our top priorities include the development and widespread advertisement of the Leadership with a Christian Approach postgraduate specialized training course, and the winning of potential students. To this end, we also work together with Hungarian and foreign organizations which have gained great experience in Christian leadership training. They include:
- Higher education diploma
- Eligibility as determined during the admission interview
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.