Coaching and Leadership with a Christian approach
Are you a leader? Would you like to support and motivate those you lead efficiently? Would you acquire the methods of coaching? Are you looking for high-quality training but does it also matter on what it is based? Apply for our Coaching and Leadership with a Christian Approach training, if it matters to you how you lead those under your care. From our experienced and internationally renowned teachers, you can acquire knowledge and attitudes that you can apply usefully even the following day.
Önköltség / költségtérítés:
Self-financed: HUF 120,000 per semester + optional ICF accreditation for the programme of the first semester: HUF 150,000
Képzési idő félévekben:
Mit fogsz tanulni?
During your studies, you will receive assistance to be able to:
- Accompany members of Christian communities who are in faith crises, stalls, stagnations in the renewal of their faith with empathy.
- Help with problems, dilemmas, stalls in life skills and work, irrespective of the client’s faith and conviction.
- Be an efficient, emphatic, and motivating leader in your business, NGO or church community, in agreement with your employees, colleagues, or volunteers.
- Set goals in line with Biblical norms and values in your business, NGO or church community, and attain them consciously and in a planned manner.
- Have a constructive attitude to problems and conflicts in your workplace or ministry and handle them so that everyone can identify with the solution.
Consultations: BA and MA weekends (During term-time, usually the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). 7 sessions per semester, 5×90-minute classes per session. (Depending on the number of applicants, a Friday group starts as well.)
Due to the characteristics of the training, we are unable to provide HYBRID education in this programme.
Click here to read the training and outcome requirements: .
Conditions of admission:
- at least a bachelor’s degree;
- the confirmation of at least 2 years of experience as a (church or secular) leader OR 2 years of pastoral care practice.
The admission exam includes an interview about self-awareness and the knowledge of the profession.
Admission fee due upon submission of admission: HUF 4000