Coaching and Leadership with a Christian approach
Are you looking for a new job or a helping profession, where you can work for the development of people, groups, and communities? Are you a leader? Would you like to support and motivate those you lead efficiently? Would you acquire the methods of coaching? Are you looking for high-quality training but does it also matter what it is based on? Apply for our Coaching and Leadership with a Christian Approach training, if it matters to you how you lead those under your care. From our experienced and internationally renowned teachers, you can acquire knowledge and attitudes that you can apply usefully even the following day. See the thematic page of our coaching courses>> Our training is unique as you can obtain an ICF certification (with ACSTH and ACTP PCC level exam output) in addition to the State-recognized degree. Learn more about obtaining an ICF certification>>
State-recognized higher education
Self-sponsored: HUF 120,000 per semester + optional ICF accreditation (ACSTH: HUF 150,000, ACTP: HUF 560,000)
Standard Completion Time
You will learn:
During your studies, you will receive assistance to be able to:
- Help with problems, dilemmas, stalls in life skills and work, irrespective of the client’s faith and conviction.
- Be an efficient, emphatic, and motivating leader in your business, NGO or church community, in agreement with your employees, colleagues, or volunteers.
- Accompany members of Christian communities who are in faith crises, stalls, stagnations in the renewal of their faith with empathy.
- Set goals in line with Biblical norms and values in your business, NGO or church community, and attain them consciously and in a planned manner.
- Have a constructive attitude to problems and conflicts in your workplace or ministry and handle them so that everyone can identify with the solution.
Consultations: BA and MA weekends (During term-time, usually the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). 7 sessions per semester, 5×90-minute classes per session. (Depending on the number of applicants, a Friday group starts as well.)
Due to the characteristics of the training, we can provide HYBRID education in this course ONLY PARTIALLY.
Conditions of admission:
- at least a bachelor’s degree;
- the confirmation of at least 2 years of experience as a (church or secular) leader OR 2 years of pastoral care practice.
The admission exam includes an interview about self-awareness and the knowledge of the profession.
Admission fee due upon submission of admission: HUF 4000
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.