Christian Child and Youth Protection
Do you think it is important to deal with the next generations? Would you be willing to take part in helping children and families in difficult situations? Apply for out training and make a change for the healthy operation of families and development of children – both physically and psychologically.
By graduating from the Christian Child and Youth Protection BA programme, you also complete the courses of the first year of the subsequent Child and Youth Development Counsellor vocational training. Thus, after graduation, you need to study for only a year for another degree. This means that you will get two degrees in four years from PTF.
Your second degree will entitle you to choose from the following jobs:
- Family and Child Protection Service and Family and Child Welfare Centres– senior manager or manager
- Children”s homes– senior manager or manager
- Foster parent network– senior manager or manager, and child protection administrator
- Regional Child Protection Service– senior manager or manager, committee family care worker, foster parent in child protection, mediator, placement administrator
- County Child Protection Expert Committee– manager
- Family and Child Welfare Centre – case manager, expert consultant, social assistant
- Day nursery care, alternative daycare – coordinator
- Substitute parent network – senior manager or manager, substitute parent consultant
- Temporary child homes – governor, family care worker
- Temporary family homes– family care worker
You will learn:
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.