Christian Child and Youth Protection
Do you think it is important to deal with the next generations? Would you be willing to take part in helping children and families in difficult situations? Apply for out training and make a change for the healthy operation of families and development of children – both physically and psychologically.
By graduating from the Christian Child and Youth Protection BA programme, you also complete the courses of the first year of the subsequent Child and Youth Development Counsellor vocational training. Thus, after graduation, you need to study for only a year for another degree. This means that you will get two degrees in four years from PTF.
Your second degree will entitle you to choose from the following jobs:
- Family and Child Protection Service and Family and Child Welfare Centres– senior manager or manager
- Children”s homes– senior manager or manager
- Foster parent network– senior manager or manager, and child protection administrator
- Regional Child Protection Service– senior manager or manager, committee family care worker, foster parent in child protection, mediator, placement administrator
- County Child Protection Expert Committee– manager
- Family and Child Welfare Centre – case manager, expert consultant, social assistant
- Day nursery care, alternative daycare – coordinator
- Substitute parent network – senior manager or manager, substitute parent consultant
- Temporary child homes – governor, family care worker
- Temporary family homes– family care worker
Bachelor’s degree (BA)
HUF 100,000 per semester
Standard Completion Time
You will learn:
In the course of your studies, you will
- get acquainted with the system and legal background of Hungarian child protection, as well as the working mechanisms of families and the methods of handling their crises
- you will receive to perform child and youth protection activities in the Hungarian family and child protection system with a Christian approach and spirituality
- become acquainted with the history and characteristics of biblical times and the church
- be absorbed in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, and know its main interpretations
- be able to put your knowledge into practice as well with the help of our pastoral field practices.
The training also provides admission to the Child and Youth Protection vocational training, which can be completed within only a year after the BA degree. The vocational training entitles to work in the field of family and child protection.
For further details, click here to see the training and outcome requirements: Click here.
The training is open for high school graduates.
The entrance exam includes a personal conversation and an on-line Bible knowledge test.
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.