Child and Youth Protection Counsellor
Do you think it is important to deal with the next generations? Would you be willing to take part in helping children and families in difficult situations? Apply for out training and make a change for the healthy operation of families and development of children – both physically and psychologically.
State-recognized higher education
Self-financed: HUF 100,000 per semester
Standard Completion Time
You will learn:
The goal of this training is to develop the professional competence and integrity of experts dealing with children and young people.
Core courses: Law, Social Politics, Social Work, Child and Youth Protection, Special Counselling Techniques.
The vocational training entitles to fill the following positions:
- Family and Child Protection Service and Family and Child Welfare Centres– senior manager or manager
- Children”s homes– senior manager or manager
- Foster parent network– senior manager or manager, and child protection administrator
- Regional Child Protection Service– senior manager or manager, committee family care worker, foster parent in child protection, mediator, placement administrator
- County Child Protection Expert Committee– manager
- Family and Child Welfare Centre – case manager, expert consultant, social assistant
- Day nursery care, alternative daycare – coordinator
- Substitute parent network – senior manager or manager, substitute parent consultant
- Temporary child homes – governor, family care worker
- Temporary family homes– family care worker
Click here to read the training and outcome requirements: .
Conditions of application:
- master’s or bachelor’s degree in a humanities-related field (arts, medicine, law, social administration, public administration, economics, pedagogy, social work, theology)
- at least two years of practice in helping families, children or young people, the confirmation of which is presented by the applicant during the admission interview.
Admission fee due upon submission of application: HUF 4000
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.