Are you an experienced coach, a skilled professional? You know coaching is your profession, but would you like to get a degree? We designed this training so that it is worth it even if you do not graduate. We have brought together Hungary’s finest experts, MCC and PCC qualified lecturers and school founders, who often live abroad, to facilitate the provision of real workshops to students and colleagues. Our goal was to create the training that we ourselves would enroll without thinking. In the course of a one year’s collaboration, you have the opportunity to take additional modules that will enable you to obtain the high-level certification from ICF and you can also prepare for acquiring the international certification of EMCC.
State-recognized higher education
HUF 240,000 per semester
Standard Completion Time
You will learn:
During the the training, you can enhance your professional self-reflection skills, develop your coaching skills, and acquires new tools, methods, approaches that you can already use on your following workday.
Among others, you’ll learn about
- The different levels of quality coaching that will enable you to reflect on your own work
- The boundary areas of therapy and coaching, and dealing with extraordinary cases.
- The most common challenges and professional procedures of executive coaching.
- The rich, partially hidden history and philosophy of coaching.
- The operating principles and systems of competences, markers and indicatorsof the two largest international organizations.
- The possibilities of working with “difficult” clients.
- The working of Gestalt and action-oriented coaching.
- The elements of entrepreneurial branding and the methods of demonstrating benefits to the customer.
- The latest tests and IT-supported devices.
Where will you develop?
- In accepting and understanding clients, and in a forward-looking confrontation with them.
- In your coaching competences and professional confidence.
- In the quality of your individual and team coaching.
- In the better and more objective evaluation of your own coaching, and in your supervision skills.
- In the professional positioning of yourself, in the building of your business, and in selling your services.
- In reflecting the good practices of the largest international professional organizations (ICF, EMCC).
- In the meaningful use of tests, questionnaires, and IT-supported devices.
Due to the nature of the training, HYBRID education for this course is ONLY PARTIALLY available.
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- Completion of a relevant coaching training of at least 60 hours (to be presented to the Admission Board)
- At least 100 hours of coaching practice (to be presented to the Admission Board)
Apply for the program now
Deadline: 30 August 2020.